The Advisory Board of St. Joseph’s Catholic School is dedicated to assuring that the purpose and mission statement of the school and the teachings and values of the Catholic Church are reflected in all aspects of school life. Our goals are: helping shape the school community, providing the necessary resources to ensure a nurturing, safe, Christ-centered environment; and supporting and furthering the purposes and mission of the school.
The Purpose of the Board is to advise and assist the Pastor and the Principal as follows:
- To develop policies in conformance with the National Standards and Benchmarks for Effective Catholic Elementary and Secondary Schools.
- To assess the effectiveness of the implementation of St. Joseph Catholic School policies.
- To promote the understanding and support of St. Joseph’s Catholic School within the local community.
- To assist and advise the Pastor and Principal in the development of the annual budget, tuition rates and fees, and other financial matters, including the identification of grants and other funding opportunities.
- To assist in the identification and promulgation of short-term and long-term plans for St. Joseph’s Catholic School, including, but not limited to, the physical plant and technology needs.