St. Joseph’s Catholic School Endowment is a wonderful opportunity to invest in the future of Catholic education. Gifts to the endowment fund are perpetual and only the interest earned is spent on tuition assistance for Catholic families in need at SJS.
By supporting the SJS Endowment Fund, you are actively participating in the school’s educational ministry and helping bring financial assistance to Catholic families to provide their children with a strong Catholic education. You can support our Endowment Fund in several ways:
· Make gift in Honor or Memory of a friend or loved one.
· Remember the endowment in your will.
· Name the endowment fund a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or an IRA account.
· Give appreciated assets to the fund.
· Donate a charitable gift annuity and name the endowment as the eventual beneficiary.
All contributions made to St. Joseph’s School are tax deductible within the limits of the law. Please consult your tax advisor. For more information, please contact Brandie Mock, director of advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 478.742.0636.