Applying is easy using our Online Application. We require families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. There is a $100 non-refundable application fee.
How to Apply
To begin the Online Application process, access the application site from the button below and follow the steps to "Create an Account". Then, log in to your account and "Create A New Student Application" for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
We appreciate you applying and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 478-742-0636.
St. Joseph's Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies and other school-administered programs.
- Family will complete the online application and pay the non-refundable application fee of $100.
- After having received the completed application and fee ($100), the Office of Admissions establishes a file on the student.
- There is limited need-based tuition assistance for qualified families. Families must apply and qualify for tuition assistance through Facts Management https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FWDF
- The deadline to apply with Facts Management is March 1, 2018.
- Transcripts, previous school records, teacher recommendations, and student questionnaires are sent by the applicant to the Office of Admissions.
- The Director of Admissions arranges admission testing.
- Once testing is complete and all documents have been received, parents will be contacted regarding a placement recommendation.
- The Book and Supply fee is due upon acceptance, payable to the school business office. Tuition payments are made through FACTS Management. To establish your account, go to https://onlinefactsmg.com/signin/3FWDF